Secondary Counselor: Lori Caffey is our Junior High and High School Counselor for grades 7-12
She can be reached by calling 573-762-9653, ext. 4003 or by email email@example.com
- College and Career Planning Information
- High-Demand Occupations 2024
- Online class list for OTC Dual Credit
- Scholarships *Updated for 2021-2022*
==>Click here to register for the ACT!
==>Click here and scroll to the end for college exploration websites.
In compliance with Mo. Rev. Statute 170.045, Newburg High School students will participate in the Teen Safety Matters Program on November 21 & 22, 2022. This statute states:
1. In school year 2020-21 and in each school year thereafter, each school district shall provide trauma-informed, developmentally appropriate sexual abuse training to students in all grades not lower than sixth grade. School districts must include in the training the following:
(1) Instruction providing students with the knowledge and tools to recognize sexual abuse;
(2) Instruction providing students with the knowledge and tools to report an incident of sexual abuse;
(3) Actions that a student who is a victim of sexual abuse could take to obtain assistance and intervention; and
(4) Available resources for students affected by sexual abuse.
Mo. Rev. Stat. § 170.045
If you DO NOT want your student to participate in this program, please complete the Opt-Out form given to your student and return it to the counseling office no later than November 18.